Friday, November 28, 2008

Win a Nerf Rocket Pass


This soft, Nerfy Rocket Pass Football lights up when you throw it in a neat spiral, something I've yet to do, but my boys seem to manage on a regular basis.


It also has a continual light up mode. We've had trouble getting that to work, but it does light up long enough to manage a pass in the dark, even an imperfect one. Edited 11/28 to add: We figured out how to work the light up mode. It involves holding pressing a certain area for about 10 seconds, rather than the four listed in the instructions. The boys are plating with it again tonight. They couldn't wait to show it to their friend.


This football was the hit of last night's Thanksgiving dinner. Well, that and my pumpkin pie. We had nearly a dozen children ages 6-13 outside after dark playing football. They had a blast with this ball. Everyone loved it!

Now you can have one, too. Along with passing tips from Peyton Manning, which I should read, and two “AAA” batteries.


To win a Nerf Rocket Pass, leave a comment below with a way to contact you. For extra entries (one each), Twitter or link to this post on your blog. Contest ends at midnight on Thursday, December 4. Winner will be chosen at random and the prize will be shipped by the sponsor. This contest is open to US residents only.

27 comments:

Carmen said...

I'd love to win this for my boys - both of them - and my husband. So, technically, three boys.

I'm twittering for an extra entry!

momtothescreamingmassesATgmailDOTcom

Amy Nathan said...

A boy is never too old for a Nerf football!

Naomi said...

Ooh, Jasper and Roo would love this. Especially now that it's getting dark at 5. Which sucks, incidentally.

Sprite's Keeper said...

Awesome football!
Pick me!
spriteskeeper[at]live[dot]com

laughingatchaos said...

Does it teach HOW to throw it in a neat spiral? LOL

WkSocMom said...

We'd love a nerf football, cool beans. I'll post a link on my new review blog, although I'm sure you get more hits :)

mylfieasitis said...

That souunds like a fun way to play in the dusk!

Mrs. Mogul said...

NOw that I will have a big backyard soon I would love this for my son!

mrsmogul (at) gmail (dot) com

Stimey said...

With three boys, this would be a winner in my house. Although why do I think they would play in their room after lights out?

Anonymous said...

I've never entered a contest before but I think this one might be worth it.
Robin
718 789 5959

Kristie said...

My little boy is football crazy and would just love this!! Pick me!

K

Jessica Gottlieb said...

Ooh I want it and I'm twittering right now.

kimberly/tippy toes said...

My monkeys would love that football, especially my daughter.

Farrah said...

Perfect for my boys and their football-lovin' mama!! :) Thanks Kim!

Karen Putz said...

Ah, my boys do enjoy the Nerf products. The dog loves to chew on them, so we're always hiding them. This one is new to me and it sure looks like a neat product.

Laptop Television Mom said...

My sister has not one, not two, but THREE BOYS. This would be a great present for my nephews (and their mommy!) Whatever it takes to be the favorite aunt!

-- LTV Mom

laptoptelevision @ yahoo . com

travelingwithbaby said...

just twittered this! (drdolly)

Ilina said...

We've adopted a family of three boys for the holidays who would just love this gift. They are currently living in a hotel but are about to move into an apartment. I know they'd love to have a ball to toss around in the courtyard to blow off some energy!

Donna E-eventingmum said...

this would be great!My oldest was on his freshman team,so all 3 little boys want to play with him,even lil'sis wants in.
just twittered this too!eventingmum

turtlemare at metrocast dot net

sarah said...

How fun! My nephew and brother-in-law would enjoy using this together. They are major football fans.

Thanks for letting the mom bloggers know!

CharmingDriver said...

We have 2 boys in the house and 2 that visit constantly - They would all love this ball!!

kristina said...

Count me in the contest. Can't wait to read more of your review posts.

Courtney said...

perfect for my little man

email - lukesmommie0707@gmail.com

elaina said...

If I were lucky enough to win this football, I'd give it to the little boy in the family we adopted this Christmas. Although I promise you my husband would be sorely disappointed!

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway! PLease enter me

pestkaj at yahoo.com

SJ said...

My boys would *love* this! My husband too!

sjones1026(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kim Moldofsky said...

And the winner is....
Iliana who said, "We've adopted a family of three boys for the holidays who would just love this gift. They are currently living in a hotel but are about to move into an apartment. I know they'd love to have a ball to toss around in the courtyard to blow off some energy!"